Welcome to our website !

Back home!

By 13:31:00

So Im finally home from Liverpool and I even went to Chester Zoo today so got some really good pictures, ill post a few later. Whilst away I got a few deliveries that I am going to talk about now.


I will post some more pictures later of each item individually but im tired at the monent so cant be bothered to do them all yet haha. Everything in the picture is from H&M except the sheer chiffon black kimono they have some really great stuff right now! The Kimono is from Boohoo but I bought it off someone on depop for a bargain and ive been looking for one for so long so this was really great. The necklaces I discussed previously on my blog and ive seen people selling these for like £15+ each but these were £6 for both, really good. The shorts were £15 but are reallt comfy and cute for my holidays. Then finally the gold rings i got mainly for the smallers ones to wear as midi/knuckle rings, theyre quite think and are what Ive been looking for for a while. I post prices etc when i post things individually later.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those necklaces are super cute, and only £6 what a bargain! Hope you had a good time in Liverpool!

    agravedweller.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I don't stop wearing them! And thank you it was really nice!x

      Delete
  2. Looking forwards to your other post with the pictures of Chester's Zoo! We went to a zoo the other day as well, it was a nice safari type of thing. I see you've got yourself a quartz necklace after all ;) And nice rings as well! Looks like someone has been busy ;)

    Check out my post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/06/if-keyboards-could-talk.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good, the best zoo if ever been too! And yes I did i love them! Such a shopaholic haha

      Delete