Welcome to our website !

JUST ME?

By 14:53:00

I can't help but feel like I'm talking to myself on social network sites like what I'm saying is just irrellivant to anyone else, nobody wants to know. Like on here I'm real careful with what i talk about so that I don't sound real vain and daft but if I think about it too much then there's no point to me having a blog because you kind of have to be like that, don't you? If you base your posts on fashion you mainly present your self in model type poses showing what you're discussing but it just all seems a bit embarrassing when you get no responses from anyone. I get the odd comments now and again but when I don't I feel a bit cringe towards myself like "oh god nobody cared haha". I'm trying really hard to get my jewellery 'business' klunagramx noticed on twitter, Facebook, depop, to make it actually worth while but I don't want to push it too much in case people are like "oh no what's she doing thinking she can run her own business". I guess I just have no confidence in myself and care too much what others think about me, I don't know, just another pointless rant from Keyley..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww, well I noticed. Sometimes I feel this way too, but I do things regardless of whether other people listen. Hope you have a great day and keep on ranting! :-)
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete