Welcome to our website !

Mac

By 13:52:00

I bought some mac studio fix fluid foundation and powder at weekend since my last mac foundation had run out. Mac studio fix fluid was the first mac product i bought and i loved it straight away! When that rang out i tried mac pro longwear, i have oily skin and like quite a full coverage. This did last for a long time but was more of a light to medium coverage. I next got matchmaker which really did match my skintone well. I got nc15 which i tend to get with all mac products as i have really light skin and this one was definitely the best match out of all the ones ive had. Ive now gone back to studio fix but now its summer it really doesnt seem as good. Because i have oily skin its so hard to find a foundation that lasts especially during summer time but as this one was so good before i thought this would be perfect but ive found myself having to reapply the powder nearly every hour because of the combination with the heat! I have been using some cheaper foundations whilst waiting to get my mac so i will wait a few days and review it again to see how my skin adapts but so far im not happy. Also I cant seem to get away from the foundation working into my pours and giving a cloggy look to my skin, maybe mac just isnt right for me after all?

You Might Also Like

0 comments