Welcome to our website !

Tattoo

By 12:34:00

I wanted a tattoo for so long and wanted something unique to me. I hate seeing daft little meaningless tattoos on people that have been chosen at random from a book in the parlor on the day or a copy of a celebrities. I drew lots of different designs including things of my interest and things in my life, some pointless and some close to my heart. This is my final outcome and what I have had tattooed for my first of many tattoos that I plan to get. Although the eye is a part of the original all seeing Egyptian eye I decided to include it because since being little I went on holiday with my family to Turkey were the eye there plays a huge importance among protecting the children. I found it really interesting and have done ever since as there is not only my memory within it for my travel but a belief shared by other people as well. I added tears to the eye as there has been a lot of emotion and hard times throughout my life and it also reflects the meaning behind the lily's surrounding the whole tattoo as they represent the death of my great nanna. They were her favourite flowers and we were very close, she always use to say I reminded her of herself and that is something I am quite proud of. The Hamsa hand or Hand of Fatima, as also known, has a meaning again of its own, that being protection when being displayed with the eye as I designed. It is thought to be a powerful talisman against the "evil eye" that can cause bad luck for the person at whom it is directed towards. Iv had so much bad luck, in fact its the only luck I seem to get, but the eye is placed upside when I look at it so it represents the bad luck no longer being aimed towards me but to whoever I want it to be at in terms of karma. I have also added in the Illuminati triangle as I find it so interesting but also so funny how superstitious people get from it. People will probably read this and think it all sounds a bit daft but I find these sort of deep historic meanings really interesting and they can change the way you look at things. I know that the way I've looked at things so far in my life have never turned out well so reading in to things like this help make things appear more positive for me and come together to make a unique tattoo that nobody else has.




You Might Also Like

0 comments