Welcome to our website !

NAILS AND TATTOO

By 09:23:00

So I was meaning to post this about 5 weeks ago but I lost internet connection at the time then completely forgot! So these were my acrylics I got done for my holiday at angel nails, a Chinese nail salon were I live, they cost £27 and are pointed painted black acrylics. I always see people with white square tips and I really hate them especially when the white fades and you're forced to paint the whole nail a colour, they just look so fake and cheap so I got this style instead and they looked really natural and fresh right up until I took them off. They lasted almost four weeks and they would of lasted longer if my nails hadn't of grown so fast on holiday! Also I chipped the side of my thumb a bit too and I just couldn't stop picking at it knowing it was there so I took them off but hate being back to my normal nails now that make my fingers look super chodey haha! The gold metallic bracelet tattoo is what I got for my holiday off depop. A girl was selling them on there for £1.00 with 50p delivery so it was a good buy but soon to be regretted. It looked really good on but it left such a bad tan mark it looked really daft afterwards and with the sea water it came off really quick. 



Finally the kimono you can see on here was a last minute buy for holiday that I bought again off someone on depop so I'm not too sure where it's originally from. First I wore it with a white vest, chunky necklace, black leggings and river island glads but then I wore it with a black high neck crop top which I much preferred. I'll get a picture of the full outfits up soon as I'm currently living and dying in it so will sure to be wearing it again very soon but here's a picture from when I wore it in Mexico, bit windswept.






You Might Also Like

0 comments