Welcome to our website !

NIKE ROSHE RUN

By 06:20:00

Ive been wanting these for so long, iv already got the black and white pair that i got for £30 from schuh, theyre so comfy so really wanted some more. These are black white and grey speckle and rrp at around £70 in a size 5. I got my black pair in a juniour size 5 and got 20% off aswell thats why they were £30, these dont come in junior so womans are the only option. I wanted these really for work so didnt want to pay the full price since i work in a bar so they would just be getting covered in alcohol. I got mine off depop for £50, still more than what i wanted to pay but £20 cheaper i cant really complain. I have seen them since on office website for £45 but theyre all out of stock. They are a very comfortable pair of trainers and definately great for exercise or a very physical job. From new you dont get blisters or any pain that you usually can get from new pairs of shoes so if youre thinking of getting a pair i definately wouldnt think twice. They are expensive in my opinion but they are at the price that most trainers are around these days other than that i love them.



You Might Also Like

0 comments