Welcome to our website !

Company Reviews - Fashion Forever Boutique

By 07:54:00

As I blogger I have taken it upon myself to offer help to companies to increase their recognition and customer sales. To do this I offer free promotion of their products to my followers. This way you all get to see the products being worn, how they would be styled and where you can buy them. 

The first item that I have been sent to review is a cute little white crop top from Fashion Forever Boutique, a lovely little eBay shop. They sell a range of up to date fashion clothing at very reasonable prices!. Their delivery time is extremely fast and the quality of the item is 10/10. The top I was sent is quite thick and the 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane material makes it a stretchy and very comfortable fit! I will attach a link below to the rest of their items as I really recommend you to look at their items if you're looking for some good quality summer clothes at a very good price!


This item could be paired with lots of different items depending on what you want to achieve or where it is you will be wearing it. For me i wanted a casual summer look so i paired it with some denim New Look Jeggings and white converse. I have recently ordered a black midi skirt that I am going to wear with the top for a more formal, going out style. I will also be adding some gold chunky jewellery to make it even more stylish. At £8.45 and Free! delivery this is top perfect for summer so go have a look here now!



You Might Also Like

0 comments