Welcome to our website !

Detox Bootea

By 07:43:00

So im starting my tea detox today since im feeling really hungover from lastnight and im hoping this might make me feel a bit better. I ordered this on Thursday around dinner time and got it delivered friday morning! The packageing was well wrapped and I really like the little packets as theyre not flimsy and have a nice simple yet effective design.


This is what the teabag looks like and it smells just like normal teabags to me. I have one of these everyday for 14 days and each time iv got to leave it in boiling water for three minutes to infuse and then it will be ready to drink.


Ive never liked green tea and this is what it tastes like with a flavouring. As I always explain the flavouring of these type of teas, it remines be of a flora perfume, but this is one of the most bearable ones ive tried, its just something Ive not ever liked. Although I dont like the taste, I can already feel beneifts after one tea. I instantly felt full and my stomach felt debloated maybe because its made me none stop burp haha. Not complaining at all though, it proves it working!

You Might Also Like

0 comments