Welcome to our website !

My Handmade Jewellery!

By 11:45:00


For a few weeks now I have been making my own Jewellery to earn myself some money for my girls holiday to Zante! I've done really well to be fair, still getting orders each day. I've been advertising on lots of social sites: instagram '@kgdesignx' and facebook - 'keyley grahams photowork'. I have been selling them on a few websites too, asos marketplace, eBay, Vinted and Depop! @keyleygraham. I will be posting the items on here as well now to keep you all updated on new ones that I make. I sell nearly all my items for £5 each, that includes delivery too. Before making any of my jewellery I did look a lot into it to see if it would be beneficial and I found lots of people selling the same style chokers as me but for £20+! it was ridiculous. So if you like anything you see I definitely recommend that you buy from me haha! All my items are instantly made to order and are posted to you either the same day or the following morning depending on time of purchase. They all come safely wrapped and if the purchase is through depop you are also shown a proof of postage image. As I custom make them on order you are able to choose the exact charm and length that you want including which material cord you'd like, those being: black fabric cord, white leather and I have a limited amount of silver chains in stock at the minute too.

Depop Link Here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments